Holistic Approach 4 Life!
My name is Kelly Haywiser. I'm a Pennsylvania Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Master Teacher and Certified Wellness Inventory Coach. I have over 20 years of experience in the holistic healing field with training in many areas of integrative health.
First of all, I want to thank all my supportive clients who have come to see me for Reiki, Massage Therapy, Reflexology and various other healing sessions. Your support has been greatly appreciated and as I believe we touch many lives in our life time; I know that you have all touched mine.
With great regret, I must inform you that effective June 1, 2013 I will no longer be providing massage therapy to the public. The wellness field is a great passion and is deeply part of my fibers (Body, Mind and Spirit). I have come to the conclusion that my wrists will not cooperate and I must discontinue offering massage to avoid any further injury to myself. I have been offered a position to work full-time as a business manager for a few fine dining restaurants and look forward to this position.
My plans are to continue the following on a part-time basis:
1) Holistic Lifestyle Coaching using the Wellness Inventory System. I will be able to meet with clients at coffee shops for One-on-One sessions or work through email and phone conferences. http://www.mywellbeingjourney.com/wm/Khaywiser
2) Manage the "Holistic Women's Group of Pittsburgh" meetup site and activities. This site is on www.meetup.com and any women are welcomed to join. This is a group of women who wish to learn, inspire, teach and network with other women living or wishing to live a holistic lifestyle. We offer classes, workshops and network events on Reiki, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Wellness Coaching, Eating Healthy, Yoga/Qigong, Meditation, Detoxification/Cleansing and much more.
3) Share knowledge and insight into the use of Youngliving Pure Therapeutic grade Essentail oils for use in our personal lives. I will be offering classes, webinars and the opportunity to use and sell the oils for stress management, pain relief and overall health and wellness. http://holistic.younglivingworld.com
4) Provide Reiki / Quantum Touch, Guided Imagery, Raindrop Therapy, Oil-Annointing Healing Techniques, Reflexology and various NON-MANUAL MASSAGE types of sessions that will not tax my wrists. Healing will also be offered through Distance Healing and Extensive Healing Prayers.
I apologize for any inconvenience and will be glad to refer you to others in the field who I feel have the same passion to the holistic healing industry.
If you have a gift certificate that you wish to redeem; I will be able to offer the following:
1) an alternative session in Non-Manual Massage Therapy that is comparative in price or 2) refund your gift certificate for the full amount of purchase.
Please be patient as I will be updating the rest of the website to provide more information in the areas that I will be focusing on.
Have a wonderful day, Kelly
Holistic Approach 4 Life
An Integrative Health & Wellness Center
Phone # 412-221-0700
850 Boyce Road, Village Green-Suite 10, (Professional Bldg Behind the 7/11)
South Fayette, Bridgeville, PA 15017
Go to the "Contact Us" page or Email us at: email@example.com to be added to the event reminder list.