We plan YOUR customized program
There are many types of diet plans to follow and if you are like many; you have tried a few. Kelly has learned over 100 dietary methods from blood-type diet, Atkins, Paleo, Mediterranean, Vegan... and it really comes down to YOU. Eating should be fun, fulfilling and enjoyable. Eating healthy to lose weight should be about meeting your specific needs. My approach is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding. And YES LOSE WEIGHT.
Together we’ll work to reach your health goals in areas such as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, and maximizing energy. As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.
YOUR plan for Weight Loss is customized based on: YOUR Health Issues
YOUR Desired Goals
YOUR Lifestyle Requirements
Here are some concepts that we will explore during our work together:
Bio-individuality™: The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has unique food and lifestyle needs. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets tend to fail in the long run. Working on the principle of bio-individuality, Kelly will support you to make positive changes that are based on your unique needs, lifestyle, preferences, and ancestral background. She uses a personalized, holistic approach to ensure that you will have great success!
Primary Food™: It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfillment. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods” are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary. Kelly will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body to living an inspired, fulfilling life.
Integrative Nutrition™ Plate: The Integrative Nutrition Plate emphasizes the importance of local and organic produce, whole grains, high-quality proteins, plant-based fats, and water. It shows you how a plate should appear at mealtime and emphasizes the importance of proportions and portion size. To complete the picture, the plate is surrounded with lifestyle factors that create optimal health: relationship, career, physical activity and spirituality. Kelly will introduce you to some of the healthiest foods on the planet and teach you how to find what’s healthiest for your unique body!
Food and Lifestyle
WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Kelly has a variety of Holistic Therapies that you can incorporate into your Weight Loss Plan.
Customized Aromatherapy Body Wrap sessions- These sessions are 90 minutes and include:
- Cellulite massage - Very Specific Massage Strokes to move and breakdown cellulite with Therapeutic Essential oils for Toning and Firming
- Dry skin brushing - to remove dead skin cells and bring about blood circulation to the skin as well as help with reduce cellulite.
- Chinese massage cupping - to breakup connective tissue, reduce cellulite and help with toning
- Custom blended Young Living Essential oils used for toning, water retention, anti-cellulite and fat dissolvers
- Infrared Sauna Blanket - Makes cells of fat breakdown quickly and accelerates metabolism
- Reflexology of feet - bring about overall wellness and stimulate glands, tissues and organs (especially the colon)
or we can design your own personal time with the many offered services. For Example: Infrared Sauna Blanket time only with Young Living Essential Oils, Reflexology or just cellulite massage.
- Plans can be setup to be DIY, weekly coaching or bi-weekly coaching (via inperson or teleconference).
- Email support
- Classes, workshops and webinars
- Grocery store, fruit market, health store trips
- Tips, Techniques, Recipes, and Tools
- Weigh Ins and measurements